- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Pages: 264
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-96113-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96113-6
This low-priced, practical guide is packed with handy information for people who want to jump right in and start using OS X Mavericks. Author Jeff Carlson is like your smart techy neighbor, sitting at elbow guiding you through how to get the most out of Mavericks. Jeff will show you how to:
- Download, set up, and start using Mavericks
- Manage files with iCloud
- Swipe, pinch, and scroll: Master Mavericks' Mult-Touch gestures
- Install applications from the Mac App Store
- Stay in touch: Enjoy video call with family and friends with FaceTime and chat them up with Messages
- Don't miss another email or family event with Notifications
- Read your ebooks with iBooks
In addition, Jeff offers plenty of tips and tricks for getting the most from Mavericks.