A member of the PH OD Series! Organizational Learning II expands and updates the ideas and concepts of the authors’ ground- breaking first book. With new examples and the most up-to-date information on the technical aspects of organizational and management theory, Argyris and Schon demonstrate how the research and practice of organizational learning can be incorporated in today’s business environment.
1. What Is Organization Development?
2. Organization Development Then and Now.
3. Where Did OD Come From?
4. Organization Development as a Process of Change.
5. Defining the Client: A Different Perspective.
6. Understanding Organizations: The Process of Diagnosis.
7. The Burke-Litwin Model of Organizational Performance and Change.
8. Planning and Managing Change.
9. Does OD Work?
10. The OD Consultant.
11. New Dimensions of Organization Development.