In Options Made Easy, Second Edition, Guy Cohen clearly explains everything you need to know about options in plain English so that you can start trading fast and make consistent profits in any market, bull or bear!
Simply and clearly, the author reveals secrets of options trading that were formerly limited to elite professionals–and exposes the dangerous myths that keep investors from profiting.
As you set out on your options journey, you'll learn interactively through real-life examples, anecdotes, case studies, and pictures. Guy Cohen is your friendly expert guide, helping you pick the right stocks, learn the right strategies, create the trading plans that work, and master the psychology of the winning trader.
Master all the essentials–and put them to work
Options demystified so that you can get past the fear and start profiting!
Learn the safest ways to trade options
Identify high-probability trades that lead to consistent profits
Design a winning Trading Plan–and stick to it
Understand your risk profile and discover exactly when to enter and exit your trades
Choose the right stocks for maximum profit
Screen for your best opportunities–stocks that are moving–or are about to move
Discover the optimum strategies for you
Match your trading strategies to your personal investment goals
No bull! The realities and myths of the markets
What you must know about fundamental and technical analysis
About the Author.
1. Introduction to Options.
2. Into the Marketplace.
3. The Basics of Fundamental Analysis.
4. The Basics of Technical Analysis.
5. Two Popular Strategies and How to Improve Them.
6. An Introduction to the Greeks.
7. Bull Call Spreads and Bull Put Spreads.
8. Two Basic Volatility Strategies.
9. Two Basic Sideways Strategies.
10. Trading and Investing Psychology.
11. Putting It All Together-A Call to Action.
12. Stock Futures and Options Strategies (Bonus Chapter).
Appendix I: Strategy Table.
Appendix II: Glossary.
References and Recommended Reading.