Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 0672330164 ISBN-13: 9780672330162
The Object-Oriented Thought Process, Second Edition will lay the foundation in object-oriented concepts and then explain how various object technologies are used. Author Matt Weisfeld introduces object-oriented concepts, then covers abstraction, public and private classes, reusing code, and devloping frameworks. Later chapters cover building objects that work with XML, databases, and distributed systems (including EJBs, .NET, Web Services and more).Throughout the book Matt uses UML, the standard language for modeling objects, to provide illustration and examples of each concept.
1. Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts.
2. How to Think in Terms of Objects.
3. Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts.
4. The Anatomy of a Class.
5. Class Design Guidelines.
6. Object-Oriented Modeling.
7. Designing with Objects.
8. Mastering Inheritance and Composition.
9. Frameworks and Reuse: Interfaces and Abstract Classes.
10. Building Objects.
13. Objects and the Net.
14. Objects and the Enterprise.
15. Objects and Databases.