Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Object-Oriented Thought Process, The, Adobe Reader, 2nd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2004
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-6332-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-6332-7
A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 0672330164 ISBN-13: 9780672330162
The Object-Oriented Thought Process, Second Edition will lay the foundation in object-oriented concepts and then explain how various object technologies are used. Author Matt Weisfeld introduces object-oriented concepts, then covers abstraction, public and private classes, reusing code, and devloping frameworks. Later chapters cover building objects that work with XML, databases, and distributed systems (including EJBs, .NET, Web Services and more).Throughout the book Matt uses UML, the standard language for modeling objects, to provide illustration and examples of each concept.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts.
2. How to Think in Terms of Objects.
3. Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts.
4. The Anatomy of a Class.
5. Class Design Guidelines.
6. Object-Oriented Modeling.
7. Designing with Objects.
8. Mastering Inheritance and Composition.
9. Frameworks and Reuse: Interfaces and Abstract Classes.
10. Building Objects.
13. Objects and the Net.
14. Objects and the Enterprise.
15. Objects and Databases.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.