Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Object-Oriented System Development
- Your Price: $60.40
- List Price: $75.50
- Available on demand.
- Copyright 1993
- Dimensions: 7-3/8x9-1/4
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-56355-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-56355-9
There is more to "object-oriented" than application programming. Object-oriented methods have revolutionized the way analysts, designers, software engineers, project managers, and tool builders construct entire software systems.
Object-Oriented System Development will help you to better understand the role of analysis and design in the object-oriented development process. Rather than subscribing to a particular object-oriented method, this book gives step-by-step instructions on how to put key object-oriented concepts to work in software construction. Many examples, including a full banking system, are developed throughout the book to illustrate the process of object-oriented software development from analysis, through design, and into implementation.
With this book, you will learn how to:
- use core object-oriented notions such as inheritance and encapsulation in analysis and design;
- construct system models;
- map designs to distributed-processing frameworks;
- use prototypes more productively;
- address system resource and performance issues;
- use common tools and services; and
- reuse declarative models, design architectures, and code.
"This book (Object-Oriented System Development) is for many different software professionals: analysts, designers, implementors, software engineers, project managers, students and teachers, and others."
- Computing Reviews
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Patterns of Information Management
- Book $43.99