- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Edition: 1st
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50533-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50533-0
Here is your essential companion to the best-selling Wii game console. The Nintendo Wii Pocket Guide steers you through how to
- Set up your Wii and connect it to your network.
- Make your way around the Wii Channels.
- Pick and use Wii controllers, including the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, and Classic and GameCube controllers.
- Create and edit your own Mii—using Wii software or third-party tools—and take charge of other Miis.
- Go beyond games and use the Wii to browse the Internet, send and receive email, set parental controls, and create memos and calendars.
- Shop the Wii Shop Channel and buy and spend Wii Points to purchase Virtual Console games.
- Choose the best Wii games and play older Nintendo games on the Wii.
- Find handy accessories.
- Tinker with your Wii to get the most out of the game console.