Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Network Management: Principles and Practices, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $98.40
- List Price: $123.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2010
- Pages: 726
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 81-317-3404-8
- ISBN-13: 978-81-317-3404-9
This edition is thoroughly updated and expanded to address broadband network management and the latest trends in the network management technology and standards. The author¿s unique approach thoroughly illustrates the theoretical and practical aspects of network management, and the technologies and the tools that academics and network managers simply must know.
- Network management extended to telecommunications management
- Maps the concept of eTOM with TMN
- Extensive treatment on the design of an NMS with practical perspective
- Focuses on management of wired, fixed wireless and mobile broadband access, and home networks including evolving management protocols and MIBs
- Elucidates management of Optical and MPLS networks widely deployed in the telecommunications network
- Web-, CORBA-, and XML-based technologies addressed along with NGOSS technology
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Administering VMware Site Recovery Manager 5.0
- Book $43.99
- Network Management Fundamentals
- Book $49.60