Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide: Developing Desktop, Web, Enterprise, and Mobile Applications
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-187620-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-187620-0
The Only Complete Guide and Reference for NetBeans IDE 4.1!
The award-winning NetBeans integrated development environment is today's state-of-the-art Java IDE. NetBeans is the first free, open source IDE to support Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) 5.0, and it's a leader in providing advanced support for Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME), and other technologies. NetBeans IDE eases all aspects of Java application development, incorporating a wide range of powerful features into one well-designed package.
NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide is a comprehensive introductory guide and task reference--it's the fast-answers NetBeans "cookbook" for every Java developer. The authors show you how to use NetBeans to build applications for the desktop, web, enterprise, and handset. Coverage includes
- Navigating NetBeans IDE, and creating, opening, and configuring projects
- Using NetBeans' special Ant integration to work with complex existing projects
- Maximizing productivity in everyday coding, debugging, and refactoring
- Developing web applications with NetBeans' built-in Apache Tomcat Web server
- Creating and consuming web services
- Using enterprise beans to extend web applications with business logic
- Constructing, assembling, and verifying large-scale J2EE applications
- Managing the Sun Java System Application Server through NetBeans IDE
- Developing J2ME handheld applications with the NetBeans Mobility Pack
If you're new to NetBeans, this book will help you quickly leverage its power throughout the entire edit-compile-test-debug-deploy cycle. If you've worked with older versions, you'll learn how to make the most of its dramatic improvements. Whatever you're building with Java, NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide will help you build it faster, better, and more efficiently.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- Book $31.99