Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, 3rd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 704
- Edition: 3rd
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-9733-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-9733-9
CD features two practice exams
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
“The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is very user friendly and not time intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.”
–Catherine Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam.
- Includes 500 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts.
- Exam Alerts provide important information found on the exam.
- Simplifies pharmacology for easy learning.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-RN® Exam!
The CD features two practice exams, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-RN® exam. Key features include:
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each NCLEX-RN® exam objective
Written by Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., and G.N.C. degrees. She is currently serving as an item-writing consultant with Prentice Hall Publishing. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Category: Test Preparation and Review
NCLEX-RN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, 4th Edition
- Book $31.99