- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 960
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-4478-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-4478-4
MyITCertificationlabs should be used in an instructor led classroom environment and are not intended for individual self-study
Learn, prepare, and practice for exam success
- Master every topic on both new 2009 A+ exams.
- Assess your knowledge and focus your learning.
- Get the practical workplace knowledge you need!
Master every A+ topic!
- Essential concepts and troubleshooting principles
- BIOS and CMOS
- Memory types and characteristics
- I/O ports and multimedia devices
- Video cards and displays
- Motherboards, CPUs, and adapter cards
- Laptop components
- Windows Vista, XP, and 2000
- Power supplies and system cooling
- Safety and environmental concerns
Test your knowledge, build your confidence, and succeed!
- Packed with visuals to help you learn fast
- Dozens of troubleshooting scenarios
- Real-world A+ prep advice from experts
- Easy-to-use exam preparation task lists
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes help you gauge your knowledge, focus your study, and review the material
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of all the objectives from the new 2009 exams