- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-307056-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307056-9
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
Friendly, quick, and 100% practical, My Samsung Galaxy S III is the must-have companion for every Samsung Galaxy S III user. Authored by Dr. Steven Schwartz, a leading expert in demystifying complex technologies, this book walks new users through every task they'll want to perform, including:
* Setting up the Samsung Galaxy S III and mastering its TouchWiz touch interface
* Placing and receiving calls
* Browsing the web with the latest mobile version of Google Chrome
* Using social networks, managing contacts, and creating calendar appointments
* Send and receive email from multiple accounts * Moving data between phone and computer
* Playing and managing music
* Watching video from movies, TV, and other sources
* Shooting and sharing photos and HD video
* Using built-in and third-party apps for productivity and fun
* Customizing and optimizing the Samsung Galaxy S III phone, services, and usage
* Troubleshooting and fixing problems
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost of confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help readers get up-and-running in no time, and keep their Samsung Galaxy S III smartphones working exactly the way they want. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems users are most likely to encounter.