CELEBRATE EARTH WEEK
Save 70% on video training and simulators now through April 27*—use code EARTH. Shop now.
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Web Edition + Content Update Program
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of a My Office for Mac 2016 Book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection from your www.quepublishing.com account. Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
The long-awaited Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac delivers Microsoft's most advanced versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Mac, plus the powerful new OneDrive cloud storage capabilities. Get the most out of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac -- the fast, easy way! Friendly, quick, and 100% practical, My Office for Mac 2016 is the must-have companion for every Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac user.
Written by Paul McFedries, a leading expert in explaining new Microsoft and Apple technologies, this friendly, intuitive guide will walk you through every task you'll want to perform. Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so you'll never get lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters that'll help you get great results with Office 2016 in no time.
From formatting to data visualization, calendars and email to collaboration with Windows users, McFedries covers all you'll need to know. Throughout, he offers helpful tips, lists, workarounds for Office's limitations, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter. If you want instant answers for maximum productivity, here they are!
• Master core skills you can use in every Office 2016 for Mac program
• Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
• Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
• Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with animations and transitions
• Use Outlook 2016 for Mac to efficiently manage your email, contacts, and calendar
• Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
• Enhance your OneNote notebooks with links, files, and more
• Customize your Office applications to work the way you do
• Store and share your Office files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
• Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
In addition, this Web Edition is part of Que’s Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Office for Mac 2016, sections of this Web Edition will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software.