Ever wanted to be your own boss?
Dreamt of starting your own business but never quite made the leap?
For every woman who has ever wondered, ‘Could I do it?’, or been tempted by the idea of managing their own hours and controlling their own destiny, My New Business is the long-awaited answer.
Written by someone who’s not only ‘been there, done that’ herself, but who has years of experience helping women just like you take the first steps and start their own businesses, this practical guide gives you the advice, structure and support you need to get it right.
It’s packed with great time-saving shortcuts, worksheets and savvy advice as well as smart nuggets of wisdom from over 20 female entrepreneurs.
So stop dreaming and start doing. Today.
PART 1: IS STARTING A BUSINESS RIGHT FOR ME?
1. Do I really want this?
2. Do I have a good idea?
3. Do I have what it takes?
4. What are my aspirations?
PART 2: IS MY IDEA RIGHT FOR THE MARKET?
5. Is there a market for it?
6. Who are my competitors and how can I be different?
7. Who are my customers and what do they think?
8. What is the idea I want to move forward with?
PART 3: HOW DO I PLAN FOR SUCCESS?
9. How will I make it/do it?
10. How will I sell it?
11. What shall I charge for it?
12. How do I market it?
PART 4: HOW WILL THE BUSINESS OPERATE?
13. How will I make the business run?
14. How much profit will I make?
15. What business know-how do I need?
16. How will I fund it?
PART 5: HOW DO I DO IT ALL?
17. What does starting up on your own feel like?
18. How do I sustain my commitment?
19. How do I manage my life as well as a business?
20. Is it possible to juggle running a business with motherhood?