Students benefit from a consistency in level, terminology, and pedagogy. Ex.___
Problem-solving is a key skill for introductory Engineering. Ex.___
Lets students immediately practice concepts they've studied. Ex.___
Helps professors prepare for class. Ex.___
This new Toolkit module presents the basics of using Microsoft Word 6.0 for written documentation required in the design process and introduces the types of documentation required at each of the five steps of the process. It also includes shortcuts for preparing documentation quickly and efficiently, and covers formatting for letters and memos, experimental data reports, proposals, and technical papers. The module presents techniques for creating design specifications in Word.
1. Engineering Design and Documentation.
2. Introduction to Microsoft Word.
3. Writing Letters and Memos.
4. Reporting Experimental Data.
5. Writing Proposals.
6. Writing Technical Papers.
7. Creating Design Specifications.