- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 912
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-2729-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2729-1
You're beyond the basics with Word, so dive right in and really put your documents to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Word 2010 -- and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Master the tools to expertly organize, edit, and present your content
- Craft professional-looking documents with Themes, Quick Style Sets, and Building Blocks
- Add visual impact with SmartArt diagrams, charts, pictures, and drawings
- Organize and clarify content with effective tables and charts
- Use cross-references, tables of contents, and indexes in your complex documents
- Produce Web sites and publish blogs directly from Word
- Coauthor and collaborate on documents in real time -- and help keep them secure
- Customize documents with macros, content controls, and other automation features
Your book -- online!
- Get your fully searchable online edition -- with unlimited access on the Web.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata