Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 2003 Unleashed is a premium reference guide and a must-have for anyone currently developing or beginning to develop .NET applications. A primer on the basic fundamentals of .NET programming is supplemented by plenty of practical application development covering virtually every aspect of .NET programming. It is a comprehensive, easy-to-use book designed to lay flat, making it an ideal desk reference. You will also receive access to an online reference tool that contains fully searchable content and code samples. Unleashed will give you the knowledge you crave to master Visual Basic .NET 2003.
1. Introduction to .NET.
2. Language Fundamentals.
3. Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals.
4. .NET Framework Data Types.
II. WINDOWS FORMS APPLICATIONS.
5. Windows Forms.
8. Deploying Your Application.
10. Advanced Windows Forms Techniques.
III. DATABASE PROGRAMMING.
11. ADO.NET Classes.
12. Creating and Maintaining a Database in Visual Studio.
13. Using the Data Form and DataAdapter Wizards in Windows Applications.
14. Data Binding in Windows Applications.
15. ADO.NET and XML.
IV. WEB APPLICATIONS (ASP.NET).
16. Basic Web Application.
17. Data Binding in Web Applications.
18. State Management.
20. Website Management.
22. Extending ASP.NET.
V. ADVANCED PROGRAMMING.
23. Versioning and the Global Assembly Cache.
24. IO and Persistence.
25. Interoperability with COM.
26. Events and Delegates.
28. Reflection to Extend the Framework.
VI. SECURING APPLICATIONS.
29. Code Access Security (CAS).
30. User- and Role-Based Permissions.
31. Practical .NET Remoting.
VIII. WEB SERVICES.
32. Basic Web Services.
33. Security and Web Services Enhancements.
IX. ENTERPRISE SERVICES.
34. Introduction to Enterprise Services.
35. Activation-Related Services.
36. Transaction Services.
37. Concurrency Protection for Serviced Components.
38. Services for Loosely Coupled Systems.
39. Securing Serviced Components.
40. Advanced Enterprise Services Programming.