- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 794
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-7071-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-7071-6
Design and develop great solutions using SharePoint 2013
Develop your business collaboration solutions quickly and effectively with the rich set of tools, classes, libraries, and controls available in Microsoft SharePoint 2013. With this practical reference, enterprise-development expert Paolo Pialorsi shows you how to extend and customize the SharePoint environment—and helps you sharpen your development skills. Ideal for ASP.NET developers with Microsoft .NET and C# knowledge.
Discover how to:
- Create custom SharePoint apps and publish them in the Office Store
- Orchestrate your workflows with the new Workflow Manager 1.0
- Access and manage your SharePoint data with the REST APIs
- Federate SharePoint with Windows Azure Access Control Services
- Customize your SharePoint 2013 UI for a better user experience
- Gain a thorough understanding of authentication and authorization
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Getting started
- Chapter 1: Microsoft SharePoint 2013: A quick tour
- Chapter 2: SharePoint data fundamentals
- Developing SharePoint Solutions
- Chapter 3: Data provisioning
- Chapter 4: SharePoint features and solutions
- Chapter 5: Server Object Model
- Chapter 6: LINQ to SharePoint
- Chapter 7: Client-side technologies
- Developing SharePoint apps
- Chapter 8: SharePoint apps
- Chapter 9: The new SharePoint REST API
- Chapter 10: Remote event receivers
- Extending SharePoint
- Chapter 11: architectureof Web PartsEditorZone classWeb Partsarchitecture ofWeb PartsoverviewWebParts namespaceWebPartZone classDeveloping Web Parts
- Chapter 12: Customizing the UI
- Chapter 13: Web templates
- Chapter 14: Business Connectivity Services
- Developing workflows
- Chapter 15: Windows Workflow Foundation
- Chapter 16: SharePoint workflow fundamentals
- Chapter 17: Developing workflows
- Chapter 18: Advanced workflows
- Security infrastructure
- Chapter 19: Authentication and authorization infrastructure
- Chapter 20: Claims-based authentication, federated identities, and OAuth
- About the Author