Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Microsoft Power BI Dashboards Step by Step guides you through creating world-class business analysis dashboards that integrate today’s most widely-used data sources, using any of Microsoft’s Power BI platforms, including the new Power BI Premium. Author Errin O’Connor has worked with 70+ Fortune® 500 companies and led 450+ Power BI engagements: he is singularly well-qualified to guide you through successfully designing, architecting, and implementing Power BI in your organization. Using real-world examples and success stories, this full-color, hands-on guide walks through the key decisions analysts and developers need to make upfront, and introduces all the concepts, skills, and techniques you’ll need to achieve your goals. Coverage includes:
Whether you’re new to Power BI or you’ve already built Power BI dashboards, O’Connor supports you throughout your entire data journey, as you bring raw data to life through dynamic visualizations that deliver actionable intelligence for your entire organization.
1. Introduction of Power BI and Its Capabilities
2. Understanding Power BIs Architecture and Dynamic Dashboard Development Requirements
3. Developing Initial Power BI Dashboards
4. Developing Power BI Dashboards with Microsoft Excel
5. Developing Power BI Dashboards with SharePoint Online Lists and Libraries | Office 365
6. Developing Power BI Dashboards with SQL Server Databases and Related Data
7. Developing Power BI Dashboards with Azure SQL
8. Developing Power BI Dashboards with Oracle Databases
9. Developing Power BI Dashboards with Dynamics 365
10. Developing Power BI Dashboards with Salesforce.com
11. Developing Power BI Dashboards with XML
12. Developing Advanced Dashboards
13. Working with Advanced Power BI Dashboards
14. Understanding DAX and Power BI Dashboard Development