- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-2305-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2305-7
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your projects with Project 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build a project plan and fine-tune the details
- Schedule tasks, assign resources, and manage dependencies
- Monitor progress and costs—and keep your project on track
- Format Gantt charts and other views to communicate project data
- Begin exploring enterprise project management systems
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus guide to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Quick course on project management in the Appendix
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata