- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 832
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6940-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6940-6
The smart way to learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to get more done with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Use Office anywhere with touch-enabled devices
- Save time and work more easily with templates
- Make professional-looking documents and presentations
- Build spreadsheets to calculate and visualize data
- Organize and share your best ideas with OneNote
- Work with friends using social media and the cloud
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Office Home and Student 2013 fundamentals
- Chapter 1: Getting comfortable in Office Home and Student 2013
- Chapter 2: Using shared Office features
- Chapter 3: Sharing and collaborating
- Chapter 4: Using touch in Office
- Word 2013
- Chapter 5: Getting comfortable in Word 2013
- Chapter 6: Navigating and reading documents
- Chapter 7: Editing and composing documents
- Chapter 8: Formatting documents
- Chapter 9: Presenting information
- Chapter 10: Finalizing documents
- PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 11: Getting comfortable in PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 12: Designing and creating presentations
- Chapter 13: Creating on-slide content
- Chapter 14: Creating Office graphics
- Chapter 15: Adding animation and multimedia
- Chapter 16: Finalizing and presenting
- Excel 2013
- Chapter 17: Getting comfortable in Excel 2013
- Chapter 18: Creating and editing worksheets
- Chapter 19: Manipulating numbers and text
- Chapter 20: Analyzing data
- Chapter 21: Formatting worksheets
- Chapter 22: Manipulating workbooks and worksheets
- Chapter 23: Creating charts and graphics
- OneNote 2013
- Chapter 24: Getting comfortable in OneNote 2013
- Chapter 25: Working with notebooks, sections, and pages
- Chapter 26: Using organizational tools
- Chapter 27: Sharing notes with others
- Chapter 28: Using OneNote everywhere
- Chapter 29: Saving time with OneNote
- About the authors
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata