- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-2304-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2304-0
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize, analyze, and present data with Excel 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create formulas, calculate values, and analyze data
- Present information visually with graphics, charts, and diagrams
- Build PivotTable dynamic views—even easier with new data tables
- Reuse information from databases and other documents
- Share spreadsheets for review and manage changes
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks and simplify your work
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata