Offers students a single source for concise review of every topic they need to master in order to pass Microsoft's Exam 70-299.
Helps students make the most of their study time and make absolutely sure they understand the concepts that matter most.
The 70-299 exam measures your ability to implement, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot security in a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure and also plan and configure a Windows Server 2003 PKI. The MCSE 70-299 Exam Cram 2 gives you the essential information you need to know to learn how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot security policies, patch management infrastructure, security for network communications, as well as how to plan, configure and troubleshoot authentication, authorization, and PKI. This book can be used as a sole study guide for those experienced with Windows 2003 security or it is the perfect supplement guide for more comprehensive training materials, instructor-led classes, and/or computer-based training.
1. Implementing and Managing Security Policies.
2. Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Patch Management Infrastructure.
3. Implementing and Managing Security for Network Communications.
4. Planning and Configuring Authentication and Authorization for Remote Access Users.
5. Planning, Configuring, and Troubleshooting PKI.
6. Troubleshooting Security Policies and IPSec.
7. and Implementing Security for Wireless Networks.
8. Practice Exam #1.
9. Answer Key to Practice Exam #1.
10. Practice Exam #2.
11. Answer Key to Practice Exam #2.
Appendix A: CD Contents and Installation Instructions.
Appendix B: Suggested Reading and Resources.