- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-468846-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-468846-6
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
Learn, prepare, and practice for MCSA 70-742 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification.
MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide
- Master MCSA 70-742 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading technology trainer and exam development consultant Benjamin Finkel shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCSA 70-742 exam for Windows Server 2016, including:
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services, including domain controllers, users, computers, groups, and OUs
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory Domain Services, including configuration of service authentication and account policies, and challenges of complex enterprise environments
- Creating and managing Group Policy: objects, processing, setting, and preferences
- Implementing Active Directory Certification Services: installation, configuration, and management
- Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions, including Web Application Proxy and Rights Management Services
Table of Contents
Part I: Installing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
Chapter 1 Introducing Active Directory 2016
Chapter 2 Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
Chapter 3 Creating and Managing Active Directory Users and Computers
Chapter 4 Creating and Managing Active Directory Groups and Organizational Units
Part II: Managing and Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
Chapter 5 Configuring Service Authentication and Account Policies
Chapter 6 Maintaining Active Directory
Chapter 7 Configuring Active Directory in a Complex Enterprise Environment
Part III: Creating and Managing Group Policy
Chapter 8 Creating and Managing Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
Chapter 9 Configuring Group Policy Processing
Chapter 10 Configuring Group Policy Settings
Chapter 11 Configuring Group Policy Preferences
Part IV: Implementing Active Directory Certification Services
Chapter 12 Installing and Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
Chapter 13 Managing Certificates
Part V: Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Chapter 14 Installing and Configuring Active Directory Federation Services
Chapter 15 Implementing Web Application Proxy
Chapter 16 Installing and Configuring Active Directory Rights Management Services
Part VI: Final Preparation
Chapter 17 Final Preparation
Glossary of Key Terms