A member of the PH OD Series! This book presents a framework for diagnosing recurring conflicts and suggests several basic options for controlling or resolving them. Included are concepts and methods that are applicable to various types of conflict, both interpersonal and intersystem. Topics range from basic functions of managing conflict, techniques for managing dialogue, and third-party attributes of consultantss
2. Bill-Lloyd: Negotiating a Relationship.
3. Mack-Sy: Confronting a Deeply Felt Conflict.
4. Fred-Charles: Searching for an Accommodation.
5. Diagnostic Model of Interpersonal Conflict.
6. Strategic Ingredients Supporting Productive Dialogue.
7. Techniques for Managing a Dialogue.
8. Third-Party Attributes.
9. Extension of the Dialogue Concept to Intergroup Conflicts.
10. Summary and Conclusions.