The definitive iLife reference, completely updated and revised!
The Macintosh iLife ’08 is a lavishly illustrated handbook packed with easy-to-follow instructions, essential technical background, and tips for iLife users of all levels. Now in its sixth edition, it’s the world’s top-selling iLife book.
• Shop ’til you drop at the iTunes Store—and wirelessly with the iPhone and iPod touch
• Create a digital media center with Apple TV and your widescreen TV set
• Improve your photography and video-shooting techniques
• Produce spectacular slide shows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
• Refine your photos to perfection with iPhoto’s new editing tools
• Share photos via email, .Mac Web Gallery, DVD slide shows, and more
• Assemble a video library with the all-new iMovie—and share your creations on YouTube
• Record and arrange your own music with GarageBand
• Create and publish your own Web sites, blogs, and podcasts
• Preserve the past: digitize old records, photos, and movies
The book: Each two-page spread is a self-contained tutorial or set of tips. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and every page is updated for iLife ’08, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, the iPhone, and latest iPods.
The Web site: Get updates, tips, and much more at this book’s companion Web site, www.macilife.com.