Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Linux Development Platform, The
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: K
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-009115-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-009115-4
Tools for high-efficiency Linux development in enterprise environments.
Linux developers have access to an extraordinary array of GNU and open source tools. Now, two leading Linux developers show how to choose the best tools for your specific needs, and integrate them into a complete development environment that maximizes your effectiveness in any projectno matter how large or complex. This book's example-rich coverage includes:
- The Linux software development process: research, requirements, coding, debugging, deployment, maintenance, and beyond
- Choosing and implementing editors, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, version control systems, utilities, and more
- Using Linux Standard Base (LSB) to deliver applications that run reliably on a wide range of Linux systems
- Comparing Java development options for Linux platforms
- Using Linux in cross-platform and embedded development environments
Whatever your environment, The Linux Development Platform will help you find, choose, configure, and maintain the right toolsand use them to deliver outstanding Linux software.CD-ROM INCLUDED
The accompanying CD-ROM contains all the open source software you need to build and customize your own Linux development environment.
Bruce Perens' Open Source Series is a definitive series of Linux and Open Source books by the world's leading Linux software developers, all edited by Bruce Perens, the former Debian GNU/Linux Project Leader who helped launch the Open Source movement.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.