Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
In Let Go To Grow, IBM senior executive Linda Sanford and long-time entrepreneur Dave Taylor show exactly how to do that.
Sanford and Taylor systematically review the On Demand Business processes, people strategies, technology shifts, governance practices, and leadership vision you'll need to maximize profitability in tomorrow's business environment. They introduce powerful new techniques for balancing and measuring three key drivers of top-line growth: productivity, collaboration, and innovation.
You'll discover how to gain unprecedented flexibility by constructing your business around components, platforms, and standardized interfaces. The authors demonstrate how to expand your growth space, liberate your cost structures, and build profits–not just revenues. Drawing on the experiences of companies ranging from GE to eBay, Toyota to IBM, this book focuses on practical implementation, offering a proven, start-to-finish approach for moving from vision to results.
About the Authors.
1. Grow To Build Profits, Not Just Revenues.
2. Commodity Markets Defined.
3. It’s ALL About Components.
4. Creating Business Components.
5. Integrate Your Business Components End-to-End.
6. Expand Your Growth Space.
7. Liberate Your Cost Structures.
8. From Vision to Results: The Leadership Agenda.
9. Achieving Measurable Productivity Improvements.
10. Practical Implementation of the Component Business Model.
11. Gaining the Collaboration Edge: Building the Creative Company for the Creative Economy.