Home & Office Computing
Lesson 4: Overview of Popular Features of Project 2013 and Their Importance to the PM Community of P
- Your Price: $19.99
About this video
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Additional sample videos, individual lessons and other formats are
Register your product
to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-403182-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-403182-8
Watch this lesson and you will learn how to:
- Switch a task between manual and auto-scheduled and explain the impact of doing that
- Display driving predecessors and driving successors along the task path
- Use the Task Inspector to troubleshoot and solve scheduling and resource conflicts
- Create a high-level timeline view with summary and milestone tasks
- Inactivate or activate a group of tasks and learn the impact to task dependencies
- Display Team Planner view, analyze task assignments by resource and change task assignments
Runtime: 15 minutes
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase