Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
In this book you will learn to work effectively with the Kotlin language through carefully considered examples designed to teach you Kotlin’s elegant style and features.
1. Getting Started
2. Constants, Types, and Variables
4. Null Safety and Exceptions
5. Arrays and Collections
7. Kotlin Standard Library
11. Interfaces and Abstract Classes
13. Function Types and Higher-Order Functions
14. Functional Programming Basics
17. Java Interoperability and Reflection
19. Building Libraries with Kotlin
20. Your First Kotlin Android App
21. Platform-Independent Kotlin