- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 488
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6593-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6593-4
Discover how to:
- Master techniques for building cross-browser programs
- Speed up and simplify app development with jQuery
- Quickly retrieve data from a server using AJAX requests
- Adapt your app for mobile devices with jQuery Mobile
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Chapter 4: Working with variables and data types
- Chapter 5: Using operators and expressions
- Chapter 6: Controlling flow with conditionals and loops
- Chapter 7: Working with functions
- Chapter 9: The Browser Object Model
- Chapter 11: An introduction to jQuery
- Chapter 12: The Document Object Model
- Chapter 17: jQuery effects and plug-ins
- Chapter 18: Mobile development with jQuery Mobile
- AJAX and Server-Side Integration
- Chapter 20: Using AJAX
- Chapter 21: Developing for Windows 8
- Chapter 22: Using Visual Studio for Windows 8 development
- Chapter 23: Creating a Windows app
- Answer key to exercises
- About the Author