Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Java How to Program, 3rd Edition
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2000
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/4"
- Pages: 1355
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-13-012507-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-012507-1
Java is revolutionizing software development with multimedia-intensive, platform-independent, object-oriented code for conventional, Internet-, Intranet- and Extranet-based applets and application. This Third Edition of the world's most widely used university-level Java textbook includes on CD two complete Java Integrated Development Environment (IDEs).
In Java How to Program: Third Edition, the Deitels introduce the fundamentals of object-oriented programming and client/server development in Java. Key topics include:
- Swing GUI, JavaBeans, event handling, graphics
- Distributed computing: Servlets, RMI, networking
- Database (JDBC), data structures, collections, files
- Multimedia, animation, audio
- Internet, World Wide Web
- Multithreading, exceptions
Java How to Program: Third Edition includes:
- Hundreds of "live-code" programs with screen captures that show exact outputs
- Extensive exercises (many with answers) accompanying every chapter
- Hundreds of tips, recommended practices and cautions-all marked with icons
Java How to Program is the centerpiece of a family of resources for teaching and learning Java, including a Web site (http://www.prenhall.com/deitel) with the book's code examples and other information for faculty, students and professional programmers; an optional interactive CD-ROM (Java Multimedia Cyber Classroom) containing extensive interactivity features such as thousands of hyperlinks and audio walkthroughs of the code examples in Java How to Program and e-mail access to the authors at
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Simply C++: An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach
- Book $137.02
- Operating Systems, 3rd Edition
- Book $183.43
- Simply C#: An Application-Driven™ Tutorial Approach
- Book $139.91