Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7 X 10
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-70624-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-70624-9
Based on Big Nerd Ranch’s popular iPhone Bootcamp class, iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide leads you through the essential tools and techniques for developing applications for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. In each chapter, you will learn programming concepts and apply them immediately as you build an application or enhance one from a previous chapter. These applications have been carefully designed and tested to teach the associated concepts and to provide practice working with the standard development tools Xcode, Interface Builder, and Instruments. The guide’s learn-while-doing approach delivers the practical knowledge and experience you need to design and build real-world applications. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Dynamic interfaces with animation
- Using the camera and photo library
- User location and mapping services
- Accessing accelerometer data
- Handling multi-touch gestures
- Navigation and tabbed applications
- Tables and creating custom rows
- Multiple ways of storing and loading data: archiving, Core Data, SQLite
- Communicating with web services
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Sams Teach Yourself Objective-C in 24 Hours, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 4th Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- iOS UICollectionView: The Complete Guide, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99