Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
At over seven hours of expert video instruction, iOS 6 App Development Fundamentals LiveLessons Part I is unique among iOS videos published today--it's the only one that takes a complete "app-driven" approach to teaching iOS programming. Paul Deitel gets you started quickly developing great iPhone and iPad apps as he expertly walks you through iOS concepts in the context of fully coded and tested iOS 6 apps. These LiveLessons are ideal for people familiar with object-oriented programming in Java, C++, C# or Objective-C (an Objective-C background is not required).
Key iOS 6 technologies covered include:
• Xcode 4.5, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch®, iOS Simulator
• Storyboarding, Segues, Auto Layout, Accessibility, Internationalization
• Application Templates, Universal Apps
• Social Framework, iCloud Key-Value Storage
• Automatic Reference Counting (ARC), Collections, iOS Defaults System
• GUI, Views, View Controllers, Outlets, Actions, Event Handling