Operating Systems, Server
Introducing Microsoft WebMatrix
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6295-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6295-7
Your first look at the easy-to-use tools for building your own data-driven website
Get a running start with Microsoft WebMatrix—the free, downloadable web development solution featuring all the tools you need for server-side programming. This practical book introduces the templates, helper libraries, and other tools in WebMatrix for building and customizing a data-driven site—including techniques for adding video, email, web forms, and other features. Learn how easy it can be to create a dynamic web presence for your small business or organization with WebMatrix.
Get early, expert insights to help you:
- Write server-side code with either Microsoft ASP.NET or PHP
- Build a database application that lets you create, retrieve, update, and delete records
- Deliver video on your site with Microsoft Silverlight(R) or HTML5
- Add simple email functions—or build your own email application
- Accept payments on your site with PayPal
- Capture user input by building web forms and controls
- Set up an application to promote your site through social networking
- Create a site with WordPress, and discover how to use other PHP-based web applications
Get code samples on the web. For system requirements, see the Introduction.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase