A member of the PH OD Series! Discover how firms can improve their performance and effectiveness through strategic change in Integrated Strategic Change. This book offers a unique perspective, focusing on how organizational development practitioners can assist in this substantiative and systematic change that affects an organization’s strategy, structure, and process within a given competitive context.
1. Organization Development, Strategic Change, and Industrial Competitiveness.
2. The Integrated Strategic Change Model.
3. Performing a Strategic Analysis: The VIIP Process.
4. Strategic Analysis: Diagnosing Strategic Orientation.
5. The Process of Strategy Making: Visioning and Choice.
6. Strategy Making: Designing a Strategic Orientation.
7. Developing the Strategic Change Plan.
8. Implementing the Strategic Change Plan.
9. ISC as a Competitive Advantage.