Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
IBM WebSphere: Deployment and Advanced Configuration
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7x9-1/4
- Pages: 720
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-146862-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-146862-7
The expert guide to deploying and managing any WebSphere Application Server V5.x application and environment
If you're a WebSphere Application Server administrator or developer, this
is your advanced guide for delivering applications rapidly, running them smoothly, and administering them efficiently. Four leading IBM consultants draw on their years of experience to illuminate the key steps involved in taking WebSphere Application Server applications from development to production. They focus on the areas most crucial to success, including application assembly and build, application and infrastructure configuration and administration, and application testing and verification. Along the way, they show how to implement automated deployment processes that can be executed frequently, reliably, and quicklyso you can get your applications to market fast. The focus is on WebSphere Application Server Version 5.1, but much of the information applies to other versions.
- Installing, testing, and managing WebSphere Application Server environments: clustering, security, messaging, integration, and more
- Deploying and managing key J2EE technologies: JDBC, Connectors, EJB, container managed and message driven beans, transactions, JMS, JavaMail, and more
- Deploying highly available, scalable multi-node WebSphere Application Server environments: clustering, distributed session management, and edge components
- Advanced considerations: working with Java Management Extensions, caching, and much more
- Performance-tuning tools
- Leveraging key WebSphere deployment and administration tools: ANT, wsadmin, Admin Console, and the Application Server Toolkit
- Advanced discussions of J2EE and architectural concepts you need to deploy successfullywith practical examples
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Enterprise Integration Patterns: Designing, Building, and Deploying Messaging Solutions
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Getting Started with IBM WebSphere sMash, Portable Documents
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19