Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource, 3rd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 744
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3820-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3820-2
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-7686-8675-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7686-8675-3
Googlepedia® Third Edition
The all-encompassing book about everything Google. Not only will you learn advanced search techniques, but you also will learn how to master Google’s web and software tools. It’s all inside!
Google’s new web browser
create your own gadgets
turn web applications into desktop applications
use Google’s phone
create your own personal blog
Google’s web-based email service
Google Web Search
the most popular search on the Internet
put profit-making ads on their own website
buy keyword advertising on the Google site
Google Product Search
find hot deals without ever leaving your office chair
a web-based scheduling and public calendar service
search documents and emails on your PC’s hard drive
create and share web-based word processing and spreadsheet documents
a fun way to view 3D maps of any location on Earth
view and share videos over the Web
a collection of user-created message forums
maps, satellite images, and driving directions for any location
GOOGLE MAY BE THE INTERNET’S MOST POPULAR SEARCH SITE, BUT IT’S ALSO MORE THAN JUST SIMPLE WEB SEARCHES.
• Use Google developer tools and APIs
• Create MySpace and Facebook applications with OpenSocial
• Use Google Gears to turn web-based applications into desktop applications
• Use Google to search for news headlines, scholarly articles, and the best prices on the Web
• Read and respond to blog postings and create your own blogs with Blogger
• View the latest viral videos with YouTube
• Use Android, the new Google phone
• Use Google with the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch
• Create maps and driving directions with Google Maps
• Use Google’s free web-based email service Gmail
• Create your own custom Google Maps mashups–and put customized Google search on your own website
Michael Miller has written more than 80 nonfiction how-to books, including Que’s Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, YouTube for Business, and Photopedia: The Ultimate Digital Photography Resource.
User Level: Intermediate to Advanced
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Google Docs 4 Everyone
- Book $15.99