Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
GMAT Exam Cram
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3412-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3412-9
Prepare for the GMAT® with proven tools that bring learning into focus and provide exam practice for exam success. The GMAT Exam Cram includes:
- A topical review.
- A section on writing skills with model answers.
- A diagnostic exam that will identify your areas of weakness.
- Two full-length practice exams.
- Test-taking strategies.
- The "Cram Sheet" tearcard for last minute exam review.
The GMAT® Exam Cram provides the most targeted, concise method of studying for the GMAT® exam. Our proven exam training and preparation tools can help you be better prepared for your GMAT® exam.
Online Sample Chapters
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- NCLEX-RN Exam Prep, 3rd Edition
- Book $39.99
- NCLEX-RN Exam Cram, 4th Edition
- Book $31.99