- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 168
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60236-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60236-7
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Here is your essential companion to the nuvi. The Garmin nuvi Pocket Guide steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your nuvi.
- Personalize nuvi.
- Find your destinations and points of interest (POIs).
- Master multiple-point routing.
- Create proximity alerts for speed traps, safety cameras, and school zones.
- Receive traffic, weather, and news.
- Master hands-free and POI dialing via Bluetooth
- Tune in with the built-in FM transmitter.
- Use the nuvi's travel features: its currency and unit converters, World Clock, and the Language Guide.
- Listen to music and audiobooks, view photos, and play games.
- Keep your nuvi software and maps up to date.