This new edition highlihgts the intergration of computer graphics with conventional drawing. For mechanical and civil engineers, and all those interested in the fundamentals of engineering drawing.
2. Drawing Instruments, Computer Drafting Equipment, and Techniques.
3. Engineering Geometry.
4. The Representation of Space Relationships: Two and Three Dimension.
5. Multiview Representation for Design and Product Development.
6. Freehand Sketching for Visualization and Communication.
7. Sectional Views.
8. Auxiliary Views.
9. Basic Spatial Geometry for Design and Analysis.
10. Developments and Intersections.
11. Pictorial Presentation.
12. The Design Process and Graphics.
13. Dimensions, Notes, Limits, and Geometric Tolerances.
14. Fastening and Connecting Methods for Assembly.
15. Shop Processes and Tool Drawings.
16. Production Drawings and Process Models.
17. Computer-Aided Design and Drafting.
18. Numerically Controlled Machine Tools and Robots.
19. Graphic Methods for Engineering Communication and Computation.
20. Graphical Mathematics.
21. Design and Selection of Machine Elements: Gears, Cans, Linkages, Springs, and Bearings.
22. Electronic Drawings.
23. Structural Drawings.
24. Topographic and Engineering Map Drawings.