Franchising: Pathway to Wealth Creation is franchising as true entrepreneurship, for every potential franchisor and franchisee ready to generate large-scale wealth. Authors include the entrepreneur who built the world's largest system of Jiffy Lube franchises, the executive who grew Dunkin' Donuts by 1,000%, and the franchising expert at the world's #1 franchise bank lender. This remarkable team covers every step from assessment through cashing out, every element of the product/service delivery system, and every facet of the franchisee/franchisor relationship.
1. Franchising as Entrepreneurship.
2. The Franchise Relationship Model.
3. The Wealth-Creating Power of Franchising.
4. Service Delivery System and Real Estate.
5. Service Delivery System and Monitoring and Control.
6. Service Delivery System and Marketing.
7. Transaction Analysis.
8. Financial Analysis.
9. The Dynamics of the Franchise Relationship.
10. Franchising and the Law.
11. International Aspects of Franchising.
12. The Harvest.