Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
The world of mathematical formulas and jargon in Microsoft Excel is complex and can be intimidating for even advanced computer users. Perhaps like you, a majority of users find it difficult to get the most they can out of this very valuable program. Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Excel 2003 strives to break down the complexities by focusing on the four primary technologies to master: ranges, formulas, data analysis tools and lists. Chapters such as Getting the Most Out of Ranges, Building Your Own Functions Using VBA, and Solving Complex Problems with Solver will teach you practical skills and solutions that you can put to work immediately. Frustration will become a thing of the past as you begin to master the complex world of Excel!
I. MASTERING EXCEL RANGES AND FORMULAS.
1. Getting the Most Out of Ranges.
2. Using Range Names.
3. Building Basic Formulas.
4. Creating Advanced Formulas.
5. Troubleshooting Formulas.
II. HARNESSING THE POWER OF FUNCTIONS.
6. Using Functions.
7. Working with Text Functions.
8. Working with Logical and Information Functions.
9. Working with Lookup Functions.
10. Working with Date and Time Functions.
11. Working with Math Functions.
12. Working with Statistical Functions.
III. BUILDING BUSINESS MODELS.
13. Analyzing Data with Lists.
14. Using Excel's Business-Modeling Tools.
15. Using Regression to Track Trends and Make Forecasts.
16. Solving Complex Problems with Solver.
IV. BUILDING FINANCIAL FORMULAS.
17. Building Loan Formulas.
18. Building Investment Formulas.
19. Working with Bonds.
20. Building Discount Formulas.