This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Learn how to evaluate any investment fund before deciding where to place your money so you can ensure you generate more wealth and protect your cash.
This valuable guide will help you make the right investment decisions by:
- Explaining the procedures that should be followed before investing money anywhere.
- Helping you cut through marketing language to get a real sense of how risky a companys strategy may be.
- Showing you what questions to ask of investment fund managers so youre more comfortable investing in a company.
- Showing you how to recognise the warning signs of risky investments.
This book will also help you identify companies who consistently deliver high returns, thereby allowing you to generate more wealth by investing in successful, and stable, funds.
2. The Manager
3. The Fund
4. The Prospectus
6. Service Providers
7. Front and Back Office Operations
8. Investment Process and Products
9. Risk Management
11. Background Checks