Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
A practical and up-to-date tutorial on everything necessary to understand how to apply fiber in a communications application. covers components, system design, cable installation, and systems and fiber measurement. For technicians, associates, trainers, supervisors, or engineers that have to either design, install and/or maintain a practical fiber system in today's environment.
1. Fiber Optics: Light-Wave Communications.
2. Fundamentals of Light.
3. Light Sources and Transmitters.
4. Optical Fiber.
5. Splices Connectors and Couplers.
6. Detectors and Receivers.
7. Systems Design and Architecture.
8. Installation and Measurements.