Exam Ref 70-519 Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (MCPD)
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 304
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-5726-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-5726-7
Prepare for MCPD Exam 70-519—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of web application design and development—with this official Microsoft Exam Ref. Written for experienced, MCTS-certified professionals ready to advance their status—this guide focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCPD level. With concise, objective-by-objective reviews, strategic case scenarios, and "Thought Experiments", you get professional-level preparation for the professional-level exam.
Optimize your exam-prep by focusing on the expertise needed to:
- Design the application architecture
- Choose the right server-side and client-side technologies
- Design the user experience
- Design data access and presentation
- Plan for security
- Choose a testing methodology
- Plan for scalability and reliability
—making this book an exceptional value and a great career investment.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the Exam
- Chapter 1: Designing the Application Architecture
- Chapter 2: Designing the User Experience
- Chapter 3: Designing Data Strategies and Structures
- Chapter 4: Designing Security Architecture and Implementation
- Chapter 5: Preparing for and Investigating Application Issues
- Chapter 6: Designing a Deployment Strategy
- About the Author
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase