Electrochemical Engineering Principles
- Your Price: $75.65
- List Price: $89.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- presents principles and equations for analyzing electrochemical systems — and explores thermodynamics, kinetics, and mass transport.
- explains the techniques for modeling electrochemical cells.
- provides the calculation procedures for current and potential distribution.
- contains illustrations of several industrial electrochemical applications — e.g., electric vehicle and chlor-alkali process.
- Copyright 1991
- Dimensions: 6x9
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-249038-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-249038-2
Table of Contents
2. Basic Concepts.
4. Phase Equilibrium.
5. Electrode Kinetics.
6. Ionic Mass Transport.
7. Modeling and Simulation.
8. Experimental Methods.
Appendix A: Conversion Factors and Fundamental Constants.
Appendix B: Standard Electrode Potentials.
Appendix C: Equivalent Conductances.
Appendix D: Activity Coefficients of Electrolytes at 25 degrees C.
Appendix E: Mass Transport Correlations.
Appendix F: Computer Program for a One-dimensional Cell.
Appendix G: Computer Program for a Two-dimensional L-cell.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase