- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Rough Cuts
Rough Cuts are manuscripts that are developed but not yet published, available through Safari Books Online. Rough Cuts provide you access to the very latest information on a given topic and offer you the opportunity to interact with the author to influence the final publication.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- Rough Cuts
- ISBN-10: 0-13-290227-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-290227-4
This is the Rough Cut version of the printed book.
—Paul Irish, developer advocate, Google Chrome
“This is not a book for those looking for shortcuts; rather it is hard-won experience distilled into a guided tour. It’s one of the few books on JS that I’ll recommend without hesitation.”
—Alex Russell, TC39 member, software engineer, Google
- Better ways to use prototype-based object-oriented programming
- Subtleties and solutions for working with arrays and dictionary objects
Other Things You Might Like
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59