Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Easy Computer Basics
- Your Price: $21.59
- List Price: $26.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3420-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3420-4
Your new PC just arrived. You open the box, excited to hook it up, start surfing the web, send e-mails...and then you see all of the cords, CD-ROMs and parts that need to be connected and installed, and suddenly it doesn't seem like so much fun anymore. The instructions look even more intimidating. Don't panic! Easy Computer Basics can help. This up-to-date, full-color, highly visual guide will walk you through the entire set-up process and then show you how to use the different programs to accomplish common tasks. You'll learn how to:
- Use Microsoft Windows, Works and Word
- Connect to the Internet
- Surf the web
- Read and write e-mail
- View and edit digital pictures
- Download and listen to digital music
- Add new devices, such as printers and hard drives
- Perform basic maintenance and security tasks
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options