Covering the fundamental theory and practical implementation of various neural models, this text provides a coherent exploration and a well structured presentation of the three most important aspects of the neural networks: application, algorithm, and architecture. KEY TOPICS: It offers working knowledge of the various neural models, the fundamental theoretical basis, the potential application domains, and the basic implementation issues. MARKET: Electrical Engineers, Computer Engineers and Computer Scientists will find this text invaluable.
2. Neural Networks for Representation.
3. Unsupervised Networks for Association/Classification.
4. Supervised Networks for Classification.
5. Neural Networks for Generalization/Restoration.
6. Neural Net and Conventional Optimization Techniques.
7. Special-Purpose Supercomputers for Neural Nets.