Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Developing Software for the User Interface
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 1991
- Dimensions: 6-1/4x9-1/4
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-51046-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-51046-1
The authors of this text have two goals. The first is to explain the concepts behind the development of user interfaces both from the end user's perspective and from the developer's perspective. The second goal is to provide a categorization of the levels of abstraction of various tools and systems.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
Other Things You Might Like
- Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO®
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Process for System Architecture and Requirements Engineering
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99